Blogs > The Full-Court Press

Welcome back to the Trentonian's Full-Court Press blog. Yes, we're still alive, and with the 2015-16 season rapidly approaching, it's time to fire up the old blog for another season. Check back here throughout the year for updates on all things Rider and Princeton, including coverage of both the MAAC and Ivy League. Feel free to drop me a line on twitter @kj_franko (https://twitter.com/kj_franko) or email kfranko@trentonian.com.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PMI tomorrow


Greetings from Binghamton, where just a hop skip and a jump from Tommy Dempsey and Lamar Johnson's home town of Scranton, Pa., the Broncs are set to take on the Bearcats of BU.

There are VIP seats immediately to my right, but Tony Kornheiser, class of 1970, is not in any of them.

Apologies for the down time during the last couple of days, and for the fact that I didn't post Week 2 of the PMI today. The vacation I spoke of here last week has ended, and the combination of desk work and holiday activities hasn't left me any time to blog.

Fear not, though, I'll have plenty on this game, along with the PMI and of course, a review of Week 3 of a Double Shot at Love (tonight at 10 on MTV), tomorrow when I'm back in New England for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home