OK, maybe that's a bit much, but people around Albany and the MAAC are fired up for Siena-Fairfield.
To get the day started, a rundown of what people are writing about:
* Rider was good yesterday, but not good enough.
* Mike Ringgold turned in one of his best performances in a losing effort.
* Clarence Jackson was one of several Saints who woke up in the second half.
* It's next to impossible to beat Siena when Ronald Moore is hitting shots.
* Fairfield is in the title game for the first time in seven years.
* Niagara's offense disappeared when it mattered most.
* Ryan Rossiter is a monster in a good way.
* Folks at Manhattan think Gonzo is a monster in a bad way.
* Surprise, surprise. The Marist women are back in the Big Dance.
* Fairfield ran out of gas in the second half.