Blogs > The Full-Court Press

Welcome back to the Trentonian's Full-Court Press blog. Yes, we're still alive, and with the 2015-16 season rapidly approaching, it's time to fire up the old blog for another season. Check back here throughout the year for updates on all things Rider and Princeton, including coverage of both the MAAC and Ivy League. Feel free to drop me a line on twitter @kj_franko (https://twitter.com/kj_franko) or email kfranko@trentonian.com.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Live coverage, men's semifinals

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why am I being censored? Are you afraid that I will expose you for being a homer?

March 8, 2009 at 7:48 PM 
Blogger Kyle Franko said...

McCaff: Obscene, vulgar, outrageous, comments aren't welcome here. Neither are personal attacks that aren't based on anyone's job performance.

I will put my neutrality up against anyone's. Just read through these game logs and you'll see I've agreed with Siena fans at least as much as I've agreed with Rider fans.

If you have comments about my coverage, they are welcome here, as are comments that are critical of teams, players or coaches.

There is no censorship of thoughts or ideas.

When your personal attacks get in the way of discussing basketball, I'm not going to stand for it, and that's why I blocked your from the live chat.

Next time, if you come to the chat and talk basketball rather than hurling outrageous and vulgar personal insults at me, you will be welcome.

In the meantime, I'm flattered that you think enough of this blog to come here every single day when you could be doing a number of other things.

Thanks for helping to drive up my traffic.

March 9, 2009 at 12:44 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

McAff,

If you don't like it why do you keep returning?

March 9, 2009 at 2:01 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home