Blogs > The Full-Court Press

Welcome back to the Trentonian's Full-Court Press blog. Yes, we're still alive, and with the 2015-16 season rapidly approaching, it's time to fire up the old blog for another season. Check back here throughout the year for updates on all things Rider and Princeton, including coverage of both the MAAC and Ivy League. Feel free to drop me a line on twitter @kj_franko (https://twitter.com/kj_franko) or email kfranko@trentonian.com.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rider 69, Lehigh 68

What a thriller. Would have loved to have live blogged it, but like the Broncs' ability to score and play defense, my wireless capability only kicked in late in the game, when it was too late to even start a thread.

There's plenty of stuff I couldn't fit in my gamer -- which will be online in a few hours -- and I'll put it up when I get home, which should be in about two hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home