Blogs > The Full-Court Press

Welcome back to the Trentonian's Full-Court Press blog. Yes, we're still alive, and with the 2015-16 season rapidly approaching, it's time to fire up the old blog for another season. Check back here throughout the year for updates on all things Rider and Princeton, including coverage of both the MAAC and Ivy League. Feel free to drop me a line on twitter @kj_franko (https://twitter.com/kj_franko) or email kfranko@trentonian.com.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hummer sports interesting hairdo, jury still out


If you were at Princeton’s win over Penn Saturday, you may have noticed Ian Hummer had a bit of a different look going on.

Hummer appeared to have buzzed the sides of his head, but left a strip of longer hair down the middle. Not quite a full punk rock Mohawk, but a fauxhawk (google it).

“I’m getting mixed reviews,” Hummer said of interesting hair choice after the game. “One guy told me I looked like and idiot, (reserve sophomore forward) Daniel Edwards told me he loved it.”

Coach Henderson’s take?

“I like the haircut that doesn’t have six turnovers.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home